U.K. & European IR
A renowned specialty of BIA Investor Relations is our unparalleled services for broadening the shareholder base of North American companies through outreach to the United Kingdom and Europe. Small- and mid-cap companies find it especially useful to seek new shareholders among institutional investors in the U.K. and Europe.
Adding new shareholders overseas can:
- Enhance the availability of capital;
- Lower the cost of capital acquisition;
- Enhance your shareholder base with additional long-term holders;
- Reduce stock price volatility and dilution;
- Enhance stock price over the long term.
It Pays to be Proactive in U.K. and Europe
It makes great sense to be proactive about a European IR program using BIA’s exceptional services. We can help you:
- To reach the largest equity fund management center in the world – London;
- To achieve geographic diversification of your shareholder base;
- To match the shareholder profile with your global sales mix;
- To develop an appetite for future global financing;
- To reach the many European funds that are long-term holders of international equities;
- To participate in the sell-side’s global sectoral approach to research;
- To not ignore a European population of more than 300 million people;
- To not overlook Europe’s substantial GDP growth and accompanying high personal investment habits;
- To take advantage of the European trend towards higher institutional/retail weightings to equities.